Many people have struggled with musculoskeletal pain. This is a pain of bones, muscles, joints, intervertebral platelets, nervous system or ligaments and tendons. Such pain may be of varying intensity and is provoked by either known or unknown cause. Such pain is often accompanied by other symptoms such as stiffness, reduced or increased sensitivity, muscle weakness, or mobility impairment.
Therapy is aimed at relaxing soft muscular structures, mobilizing functional joint blocks, strengthening weakened muscles, and releasing truncated muscles to the level of stabilization.
It uses a combination of the following techniques according to the client's current health condition:
- Soft Techniques (very efficient method which specifically releases the stiffened fibers and muscle fascia under the skin)
- Therapeutic Massages (whole-body massages and partial massages induce physical and mental relaxation, improve blood circulation and accelerate the internal regeneration processes)
- Mobilization Techniques (mechanical pressure on the affected place releases joint blocking and blocking of the spine, affecting the movement of the joints of limbs and spine)
- Exercise (motion therapy - exercise with own body weight or with exercise aids - overball, fit ball, theraband, power ball, therapeutic plasticine, bossu)
- practice of proper breathing stereotype
- training relieving positions and correct movement stereotypes
- Kinesio Taping (it can alleviate the long-lasting pain of muscles, joints, tendons and brings relief during both acute and chronic musculoskeletal disorders)
- Guasha Massage (Chinese method of removing toxic substances and releasing stiff and painful muscles)
To increase the effect of physical therapy, it is appropriate to support it with local cryotherapy, which directly affects painful body part.
The first therapy involves interviewing a patient who describes his or her health problems. The therapist performs multiple motion tests to determine the extent of damage to the patient's musculoskeletal system. With regard to the patient's individual needs, the therapist recommends the most appropriate techniques, intensity, short-term or long-term plan to eliminate the problem. We treat each client individually in order to achieve a mitigation of the difficulties, their treatment, and complete removal. Each therapy is individual and personalized for the client.
1 therapy (45 minutes) 19 €
Tel.: 043/401 20 55
When making an email reservation, a phone number must also be provided.